Flexicell understands Corporate Social Investment to be any voluntary activity of providing cash or service in kind, beyond our economic contributions to the economic well being of the country as a main business activity. These are investments that are made with an aim to alleviate distress suffered by / within the communities in which we operate.
Flexicell's CSI aim:
- To create / build relationships with the community individuals and organizations.
- To better the lives of community individuals.
- To present and position the company products as the preferred product through making meaningful social interventions.
- To get people excited about Flexicell products.
- Park Jam
In conjunction with the Shuttleworth Foundation, Flexicell provided kids of Hangberg Fishing Village in Hout Bay with snack boxes.
- Stellenbosch Farm Kids
Flexicell provided kids with smart backpacks.
- Grassy Park Primary
Flexicell refurbishes school desks, chairs and air-conditioners
- Du Noon Primary
Flexicell provided much needed desks and chairs
- Red Cross Children
Flexicell donates money towards the R10 million children's operating theatre,
- Women in Need (WIN)
Flexicell donates money towards facilitation of emotional, economic and social development of homeless street women and their children.
- WARMTH (War against Malnutrition, Tuberculosis and Hunger)
Flexicell donates soup for their Kitchen Soup’s run during SA's cold season
- The ARK
Flexicell donates blankets
- St. Anne's Homes
Flexicell makes monetary contributions to their cause.
- Community initiative
Donating food parcels to the homeless, in Greenpoint area
Donating signage to various non-profit organizations, including;
- The United Cerebral Palsy Association
Midrand Child and Family Care association
- Healing Word Ministries
- SOS Children Villages of South Africa
- Mitchells Plain Health Forum
For more information on Flexicell Cares, contact Christel De Lange on
443 7900 or email